FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Lucky Zone

Lucky ZOne

Lucky ZOne

Yaho0! i've rooted my android for the first time :P

Hey!
       Remember me guys? its me Lucky. Your old friend :P so today i am gonna share with you the top 3 things i am doing now a days :D and yeah also i am gonna post about a little virus thingy that's out there making your PC ill.. Starting from the top 3 things..

1st.. I have joined Google +, Got invited by a new friend :)
I Love Social Networking Sites cause they're so cool.. & When the Social Network is from Everyone's Favorite Google Developers then if you say you are not interested you gotta be kidding me :P
The Features i like about Google + 
Circles - Just Awesome
Create Circles of friends i mean like My Friends, Internet Friends, My Family, Dumb Ass :P lmfao
Sparks- Interesting
Sparks are Interests the thing that you're interested in you can add and get news of that easily..
Hangouts- Nice
Hangout is a very interesting feature you can create a hangout with your friends invite all your friends to a conference and use your webcam to chat with all your friends at once.. Interesting yeah !

2nd.. I've rooted my Android for the first time..
Yeah I've had the experience to root the android phone :P and i am loving it now
I've used the Superoneclick Application to root my android and there's a video
showing how can you root your android phone.. for me i have Samsung galaxy mini that I've rooted
the best feature that i like is enable market it'll enable restricted market applications, like Google+
application was not available in my country so i downloaded it after rooting my cell phone well there are many
sites which tells you the benefits of rooting..

3rd...m working out (Gym)
hmm yeah now a days I've joined Fitness Point &  i am working out hard m focusing on the abs and on the chest m also using Google to search up exercises which makes you perfect :P lmfao well see you later I've a lot of things to do right now whenever ill get free ill post something good up and now time for the virus thingy..

 VIRUS THINGY
 there is a message which is circling around the whole Facebook if you click it... it will ask you your password and it is also a virus so if you click it it'll install a virus on your pc and if you enter your password then.. yikes! password's also gone :p

SEE YOU NEXT TIME

1 comments:

Blogger said...

You could be qualified to get a free GALAXY S8.

ALL TIME HIT POSTS